and Saturday morning snow,
and improvising,
and uncovering,
and eating delicious breakfasts because there is no church and no primary to plan......until you start to lose your spring break.
Then it's not so fun anymore. Can we PLEASE just go back to school???

6 comments:
Ouch. That sounds so fun and so rotten, all in one.
word verification: ficeknct
It's kind of getting silly isn't it?
Maybe we can just plan a snowstorm out there during Sun Valley. Then you can stay on Monday.
Dang! And maybe THAT's when you use your sick days:)
I don't know how much snow you got compared to us...but these people seriously don't know how to deal with it like the Utahns. I was so annoyed that Kate's school was cancelled today - all for 3-4 inches of snow, which was completely cleared off the roads by 8 am. Our school district has to go to school on Presidents day...I mostly feel bad for the teachers.
are you sweeping the snow :) sorry about spring break you should stage a strike
-lindsey
Post a Comment