Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's been cookin'...

Valentine's Cookies
January and February made for lots of time in the kitchen.  Much of it was fun...but making 50 crown sugar cookies (cut by hand) made for some long hours!  Here's a peak at some of the fun, the tasty and the unusual.
Original little fellas cheesecakes
 Crown cookies, chocolate mousse brownies (both for YW New Beginnings) and chocolate pasta.  I bought the chocolate pasta quite a while back at the Chocolate Exhibit.  I finally got around to experimenting with it and made Clark, Tony and Robin be guinea-pigs for my chocolate pasta with chicken mole dinner.  I don't know that I'll make it a regular, but it was decently tasty, different and fun.
After listening to the food nanny the other night, March will hopefully be a tasty (but possibly more healthy) month!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ok, I want the chocolate mousse brownie recipe! And to know how you made your BEAUTIFUL heart cookies!! (Seriously) And I think cutting all of those cookies by hand was insane!