As June is at its end, I thought I would share some of its highlights: Locopops and Dan Magleby. Clark and I have been thrilled to have our best friend Dan in Durham for a few weeks. In between seminars and meetings for political science type stuff, Dan has been able to join us in exploring and enjoying North Carolina and this little college town we live in. Locopops is a semi-ghetto but very endearing and delicious popsicle shop with a Spanish flair. So far we have tried flavors such as pear almond, rootbeer float, pomegranate tangerine, white chocolate peanut butter, creamy lime, bananas foster and chocolate horchata--to name a few! Have I convinced you to come visit me yet?
12 years ago

8 comments:
Wahoo! I am so happy you have a blog now. Also I am sad you are coming to Utah the day after I move... I hope to someday be able to visit you! Love ya tons!
Yay welcome to the world! I am now addicted, and soon you will be too! The pop cycles actually sound really good!
Yea! You have a blog!:) Welcome!
And although it has been said, you will soon be addicted.
I'm going to have to ditto every one on how happy I am that you have a blog. I felt the same way as you in the beginning, but having a blog is great and you do feel more connected with evey one!! We can't wait for you guys to come visit! We'll see you soon!!
Amy it is so good to see you have a blog. I also gave into starting one and have been really enjoying connecting with family. I found your blog on Phil and Jerai's I would love to invite you to mine please email me at amunn@pocketinet.com so I know what your email address is and I can add you. Tell Clark Hello :o)
oh I am so glad you fell to peer pressure ;) I too resisted but then have enjoyed it! It's really great for keeping in touch! Maybe we will see you in August as Steven's wedding.
Hi Amy I found you through Dedres blog. It is really fun to see family more often. Well at least pictures of your family. I want to invite you to my family blog so please email me at emunn@pocketinet.com. hope to hear from you soon. Emily
I am happy that you are blogging. Can't wait to see you in the next couple weeks.
Post a Comment