Monday, July 7, 2008

Dan in Durham

We've done lots of fun activities with our best friend Dan who has been in town. Now that I've learned how to post multiple pictures, I can show you some of the things we've been up to.

Brightleaf Square is a fun area downtown with some nice shops and restaurants.

We've been exploring various Durham cuisine, including the Irish pub James Joyce. Delicious burgers.

Celebrating a Friday night at the Durham Bulls Stadium enjoying some triple A baseball entertainment.

A day trip to Wrightsville Beach, NC. It was a perfect day to be at the beach and we had a great time playing in the waves and having our nasal cavities cleaned out with salt water :) On the downside, the boys got pretty burned and I lost my wedding band. Sigh.

The three of us on the morning of the 4th after arriving to D.C. More pics to come of our D.C. adventures.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow you guys still do exciting things, thats so fun... Right now our excitement is getting boxes for packing! Sorry about your wedding band loss... it was just the band not the ring right?

Emily said...

Oh that is a bummer about the ring. Sounds like you guys are having a great time.

Marilee said...

I love that you live in a town called Durham!! Louise would think so too. Have fun with Dan - tell him I said hello!