On Saturday morning we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Jerai. She is getting a cute little tummy and we are looking forward for little Boyd's arrival in October. On Saturday evening we had a backyard fireside with some family and friends. Brother Brent Monson (Jessica Monson's dad) came and shared some thoughts with us on missionary work and service and some of the experiences he's had while serving as a Colonel in the Army in Iraq. It was really neat to hear about his experiences and perspective on events that are going on. We sure appreciate his faithfulness and service.
12 years ago

8 comments:
Oh how we wish we could have been there! I bet Grayson did a great job. I did get to talk to him over the 4th, I know he will be a great missionary.
P.S. will you be around for any of the festivites in the coming weeks?
Your family is so cute! I wish we got to see you while you were here. Are you coming back this summer?
I'm sorry that we couldn't make it down to hear Grayson speak. I know he will be a great missionary. Looks like you guys made the most of the time you had in Utah. It is always fun to see family and friends again after being apart for so long.
Amy we need to plan something for as soon as you get here because we are leaving the 10th and I want to see you before we go!
Gma Moulton said it was so wonderful to see you and be there. We were in Utah but didn't feel like we should impose. Your family is so beautiful. Grayson will be a wonderful missionary. He is such a great guy.
Can't wait to see you in just a couple of days!! You're last visit was far too short!
Wow... that last picture tugs at my heart! What a great trip! When are we bringing ya'll out here to Orlando???
Post a Comment