Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another beautiful wedding in Portland

Last weekend we headed to Portland for my brother Stephen's wedding. My brother Phillip was married in the Portland Temple almost exactly three years earlier, so it was fun to have some deja vĂș moments. We got to all be together in the temple for Rachel's endowment session the night before the wedding, and the entire wedding day was beautiful and so much fun. Stephen and Rachel make a great couple, and I am excited to add another sister-in-law to the mix!

Rachel and Stephen making their grand exit. So happy!

The Portland Temple is beautiful, though hard to capture all in on shot.

Clark and I outside the temple. The flowers were all in full bloom.

The three (now four) sisters: Me, Beth and Jerai.

My sweet Grandma Moulton. We were so happy to have our grandparents there.

I thought this was a pretty shot of Stephen and Rachel and my parents.
Everyone gets to dress up so pretty for weddings!

My cousins Amanda and Emily Munn who live in southeast Washington made the drive out to the luncheon and reception. It was great to see them and their families! We wish we could get together more often!

At the reception.

The bouquet toss and my eager little sister.

The day after the wedding Clark and I got to spend all day with Phil and Jerai and my grandparents. We had such a fantastic time. I have the best grandparents ever and just love spending time with them! Here we are exploring the Rose Garden. It was quite impressive.


Mmm. Tasty lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. We pretty much ate the entire trip!

8 comments:

Emily said...

It was so fun to see you, I have never met Clark so that was exciting for me. The girls loved him. They were talking about him just the other day. What a cute couple you two make. Thanks for including us in your family gathering. We had a really good time.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! We wish we could have been there! Maybe we will make it to one of the Moulton weddings :)

Our EyreLife said...

What a beautiful temple! And a beautiful couple at that!

Hope you're doing as well as you seem to be!

Jessie, Dustin, and Wyatt Eyre

Steph said...

holy cow beth looks just like an amy miniature!!! she looks just like you! Sounds like the wedding was a success!!! can't wait to hang out w/ you again once we get moved up to VA!!!

Amanda said...

Oh Amy it was great to see all of you. Weddings are fun and Portland is such a beautiful place to be married. We are so happy to have been there and enjoyed this time with our family.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so glad you found me and I found you. What a beautiful wedding!

FamilyKolbaba said...

Amy - I'm an old friend of Clark's, and I honestly don't know if I've ever met you, but your name is so familiar to me because of how much Clark openly adored you....could you please tell him congratulations, and that when I heard he was marrying you I was beyond thrilled for him? Congrats to you, too, Clark was always such a great guy!
Mandy

Jancisco said...

Hey Amy! I saw you commented on Lindsey Christensen's blog so I snuck over here to check you guys out! How fun to be in S.C.! Our friends are there too--in Chapel Hill. The Elisons, the Gertschs, and the Harmons. Tell them hi for us if you ever bump into them.

Jan Gillespie-Francisco