
We did our Halloween celebrating a week early this year, and I have to admit we ended up with a rather nice collection of pumpkins. We were so happy that Brian and Clare were around to celebrate Brian's birthday. Together we enjoyed tasty mini pumpkin cheesecakes, hot apple cider with whipped cream and caramel, and toasted pumpkin seeds (see recipe below). We topped off the evening with the movie Psycho. A pretty classic, easy-going, enjoyable Halloween celebration in my opinion.


Addicting Toasted Pumpkin Seeds:
2 cups pumpkin seeds (straight from the pumpkin)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp worcester sauce
1.5 Tbsp butter
Mix ingredients together. Spread on cookie sheet. Bake for 2 hours at 250 degrees.
7 comments:
How fun! I hope to get pumpkins tomorrow and now I am excited to make delicious seeds, I haven't made those in years! Happy Halloween!
looks fun- and thanks for that recipe - we will try it out this week!!!
You are so festive! Love it.
Cute pumpkins! Those pumpkin treats looks delicious!
Can I please have one of those-they look really good
Darn it--we threw away all of the seeds! But how on earth did you get the stringy stuff off of them?
Sounds like fun! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment