You probably can't read this very well, but it sure made my day! After our final exam, one boy spent the extra time writing this rap. It is quite clever and made me laugh. As a teacher, I probably spend too much time talking about the kids who drive me crazy and not enough time talking about the kids who are pretty dang sweet and enjoyable to have around. So a big thanks to Chris, a student with lots of personality and heart! If you want to read his fun lyrics, click on the picture to enlarge. I especially love the details about how to rap it.
12 years ago

8 comments:
amy i'm sure you are an awesome teacher....and all the boys think you are pretty :)
that is hysterical - and super sweet! i loved it all, tho i didn't understand all the spanish part! (some of it i was able to get tho)
miss you and we need to hang soon!
Ok, that is really awesome, and quite complementary to you too!
That is so great! Type up the lyrics so we can read it! Can't wait to see you! Not much longer! Hopefully Boyd will be crawling by then!
That is so sweet. What a great student to do that. Sounds like you had a great year! Enjoy your summer!
Wow very cool Amy. I would have to think that it is probably pretty rare in finding a student that doesn't like you. You are a great person and I am sure a great teacher.
didn't we just graduate hs? and now you are teaching hs? amazing! I bet you are an amazing teacher! looks like you are enjoying NC...we have been wanting to check out some of the beaches there...I've heard it's beautiful!
that is hilarious. love you.
Post a Comment