Monday, September 7, 2009

When wearing your team really pays off

+
=
FREE

And that is pretty much how we celebrated Labor Day.
Twice.

Clark's explanation: We went to two different Chick-fil-a restaurants today and each got a free chicken sandwich both times. So in short and not to look like overeaters, but people who find great deals, we spent 6 dollars today and got 4 chicken sandwiches, a large fry, a chocolate milkshake and a regular lemonade. So yes, Chick-fil-a has now been the main theme of two of our blog posts. Call us a little obsessed. But at least we didn't go three times to Chick-fil-a today, like some of our friends who wish to remain nameless. Your secret's safe with us, Jared and Janae.

9 comments:

J.B. said...

Chick-Fil-A is actually something that Sean and I have already discussed how much we miss down here. Sigh. Lucky.

Lindsey said...

yummy yummy chickfillet and chocolate

kate said...

haha. what a great deal! im way jealous! we loove chick-fil-a.

glad you guys had a happy labor day!! :)

Holly Park said...

awesome! we did the same thing thanks to the cougars and the trojans...but only once (today, and once--without the free sandwich--saturday). mmm, love me some chick-fil-a.

Maurine said...

I love that you went twice! If you haven't signed up for this yet (http://www.chickenwave.com), you should...since you guys are such big fans. And hey it is another free sandwich for you.

Steph said...

can't believe it was worth it for you - i HATE that place!!! (well ok, i do like the fries)! However, love the free deals! you are hilarious - we need to get together soon!

janae said...

For the record I only went to Chick-fil-a twice (even though I must admit to eating the third sandwich I shamelessly sent my son to retrieve whilst I was putting Addie down for bed). On a completely unrelated note I can't figure out why none of my pants fit me this week.

Unknown said...

Guess who I hung out with the other day? Maurine Linford!!!

Kathleen said...

I love that you actually did that, we talked about it, but I'm glad someone capitalized on the opportunity. We enjoyed the scrumptious sandwiches only once, but they were GOOOd.