Saturday, March 27, 2010

In honor of everything GREEN

Today was the day designated to honor green.  We wore our medals and watched last years green video, reminisced about good times with old friends and got excited for Destination Green Party in Seattle 2011.

This day happened to correspond with the day we arrived in Texas to spend some time with Hil and C (a.k.a. Clay).  Here are some of the great things we did (and ate) today.
The view of San Marcos from the top floor of the library. 
Texas BBQ.  No forks.  No plates.  LOTS of meat.  Mmmmmmm.
Lockhart, Texas welcomed us with a little festival of sorts in front of City Hall.  Nothing like small town Texas to provide plenty of entertainment. 

Day 1 of 5 has been delightful.  Can't wait to see what else Texas holds for us.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

I love that you guys do this..how fun!!!

Hilary said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
And the "Clay" comment....wahahahahah! Hilarious. Ahhh...the memories.

Caroline said...

You two are always going to fun places!! I am a little jealous of all the traveling. I guess I get to move down to Yuma in a few weeks, but that's not exactly a vacation.

Cindy said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you recover from your travel reading...

Unknown said...

You guys look great in TX! Enjoy spring break!!!