Well, for starters, this little bun has been baking like crazy!

25 weeks, 26 weeks, 30 weeks
31 weeks
Baby Schmutz is an active little boy; he is moving around all the time! One of my favorite things is for Clark to be able to feel the baby move a lot. He is one excited daddy-to-be. We are slowly (very slowly) making progress on the baby's room and starting quite the collection of darling little outfits and baby things. Hopefully, once school is over (just one more week!) I will have a little more time to get things together.
In the mean time, these may also be contributing to the growing belly...


9 comments:
Oh wow--the strawberries are darling!
Love it! You look awesome!
Adorable! And eating beautiful/delish things is the best way to make that belly happy! Can't wait to see you!
Awww.... I love the belly pics! I was just thinking about you the other day and how you used to babysit Bronwyn for us. I wish I could be there to return the favor!
Awww... I love the belly pics! I was just thinking about you the other day and how you used to babysit Bronwyn. I wish I could return the favor!
You are such a cute little prego! And those strawberries look so yummy and cute I wish I could eat them right now!
Amy~~ How fun! You guys will be great parents. I am excited for you. So Jason's brother pulled up a funny little youtube video about alarms the other day and who of all people was in it? Clark~~ It was fun. We miss you!
Love, Jason and Brooke
Amy,
We are so happy for you guys! You will be great parents. A few days ago Jason's brother pulled up a funny youtube video about alarms and who of all people was in it? Clark! It was great. We love and miss you! Jason and Brooke
Looking great, Amy! Xoxo, Mags
Post a Comment