We love how much Vaughn and Margaret love our little Emmett. They make a great aunt and uncle.
One of the many interests/talents Margaret has is yoga. She works at a yoga studio that offers baby yoga classes and arranged for Emmett and me to go to one. I had lots of fun and Emmett seemed to have a pretty good time, too!
Friday afternoon we headed to the outlets and showed Emmett what it's like to go on an extended shopping spree. He was pretty patient with it, and all three of us walked away with some cute new clothes to wear.
Saturday morning Clark and Vaughn played tennis while Margaret, Emmett and I checked out a local Zumba class. It ended up being quite the workout--the resistance training at the end made my arms sore for days--but it was fun! The rest of the day we spent enjoying General Conference and snacking on yummy food. I loved the messages shared by the leaders of our church. In fact, I paid much more attention than these two guys who may or may not have dozed off during the afternoon session:
Oh, well. It's pretty hard to get upset with them when they are so darn cute. :)
In between sessions we were able to video-chat with Clark's family. Emmett was a pro and had everyone ooh-ing and ahh-ing over his cute smiles and coos.
Sunday included more General Conference sessions, a tasty breakfast by Vaughn and a tour of the UNC-Charlotte campus where Vaughn teaches. It was a perfect fall day to stroll through campus and the gardens.
Here are a few more pictures from our fun weekend:
Isn't this kid the cutest?
We had to pull off a cheer-leading stunt in order to change the light bulb in the bathroom. Relaxing.
Bath-time is always a treat, even though Emmett looks a little petrified here. :)





1 comment:
Okay, I know you are going to think I'm crazy but I really think that Khalil and Emmett look alike. In the first photo he is making a face that looks so much like his cousin.
Can't wait to see these two little guys grow up together. Amazing.
Post a Comment