Friday, February 3, 2012

More than darling

 This post is a few months overdue, but back in September when the babe was just 1 month old, the amazing Rebecca with Darling Art Photography took these breathtaking shots of my sweet little boy.  There really isn't much else to say except, "Enjoy!"

3 comments:

Jerai Moulton said...

I love these pictures. They are amazing! You're family is beautiful! And they made me really excited and anxious to have a set of pictures (of my own) just like them pretty soon! =)

betsey said...

These are perfection. Seriously, such a perfect baby and beautiful pictures. I love how it is simply him, without lots of props and stuff...just a really beautiful baby. With some awesome parents, what more do you need!

Rebecca said...

He's gotten so so big! We need to figure out a time to get together - he'll need updated pictures soon and I miss you guys! xoxo