Friday, November 23, 2012

Dino Baby

Halloween was an emotional day for this little dinosaur.  We'd already done a little Halloween celebrating at the ward trunk-or-treat the week before, but I felt obliged to put him in his costume on the official day.  However, there really is no point in putting on a costume to not go out and let people see, right?  Clark had to work, but I took this grumpy guy to do a little trick-or-treating a couple of our nearby friends' apartments.  He wasn't thrilled with anything but running around wherever he wanted.  Not even the chocolate could cheer him up when he was contained.  Such a stinker.   
But at least he's a cute stinker.  We prepped him for weeks teaching what a dinosaur says.  He mastered the roar pretty well, but getting him to do it on command for a crowd or a camera is always another story. 
 The young women were in the charge of the ward trunk-or-treat this year.  I was busy helping with the donut game, so I was glad Clark was around to chase Emmett who in turn was usually chasing the basketball. 
 I wish I could have caught the true expression of pleasure that Emmett had after he finally tasted the sucker Mark gave him.  He was leery at first but soon decided it was the best thing ever.
 Always on the go.
 Our dollar store decorated car.
Halloween craftiness.
A little dino roar and a really cute tail wiggle.

No comments: