Little Emmett was much more mobile this go around. On the occasions that we let him out of his stroller, it was pretty impressive how he could zip around the crowds in his fancy air jordans. My favorite parts always include the livestock and the produce. And I'm always pretty impressed by the lego models. :)
This year we watched the Kenyan Acrobats and visited the petting zoo. The acrobats were...well, they gave quite the performance. Balancing on towers of chairs, doing the limbo under bars of fire just 8 inches off the ground. It was definitely a show!
Emmett was more interested in the giant red gummi bear balloon than the acrobats...
E was both intrigued and a bit terrified of the animals. He didn't like it when I fed them the carrots; and I'll admit, there were a few animals that made me a little anxious to feed by hand!



No comments:
Post a Comment