Did I mention that this happened nearly every. single. day?
It did. At 8 o' clock in the morning. And sometimes in the evening, too.
My dad thought I was such a Scrooge of a mother for not letting him eat the entire bag of M&M's in one sitting. This boy was not even two yet!
Ice cream for breakfast. At least it's a dairy product...
Pop Pop also helped Emmett increase his vocabulary. There was one afternoon of excitement when Dad and Quin were moving the cows into the other pasture and the bull escaped out of a gate that was unknowingly left open. It caused some ruckus and there was plenty of hollering and fast moving going on. Grandma panicked and hollered for me to find Emmett (who was safely inside the truck, thank goodness). He was wide-eyed and burst into tears when he saw me. From that adventure, Pop Pop taught Emmett the word, "knucklehead" to describe the dastardly bull. We are fortunate that is the only word he learned. :)







2 comments:
Ha! That is hilarious. I love seeing my kids with their grandparents...
HAHAHAHA! Grandparents are the best.
Post a Comment