Monday, October 13, 2014

Still as cute as they come--5 months



Height: tba
Weight: 16.6 pounds

Baby girl keeps on growing.  Or as Emmett would say, "growin', growin', growin'!"  At 5 months, she has mastered the roll--particularly from back to stomach.  She's getting close to sitting up, loves to hold onto and munch on toys, and can hardly be contained in a swaddle.  She continues to thicken up nicely.  I love her chunky thighs, chubby back rolls and her especially awesome knee rolls.  Her extra layers make her even more fun to snuggle, squeeze and tickle.  I really love her latest vocal experimentations--she makes all sorts of high pitched and sliding sounds that are pretty darn cute.  This week I reluctantly moved her from the cradle to the crib.  I'm hesitant to let this little lady grow up so darn fast.
Sweet Caroline has so much brightness inside her.  She looks at us with such anticipation, expectation and joy.  She fills our hearts to the brim.


3 comments:

Tara said...

Cuties - both of them!

Cindy said...

She's looking long!

Hilary said...

Adorable in a serious way.