Friday, March 1, 2019

Graham--8 months

(This post has been drafted for three weeks now--just hadn't posted it yet!)
unofficial weight:
teeth count: 7

It's been a big month for this growing boy!  He cut five (FIVE!) new teeth, so he's now sporting 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom. He's moving all over the place (still scooting but with increased speeds) which leads to many bonks on his head as he learns to navigate chairs and tables.  He's a particular little eater--particularly when it comes to self-feeding.  He'll make a tray of cheerios or puffs disappear in a second but doesn't care much for anything of nutritional value.  He'll happily eat hearty soups and chilis if I spoon feed him.  He also hates water.  Any time I try to give him a little he makes the most appalled face.  It's hilarious and I'm kicking myself that I don't have video of it. He's mastered sitting, has busy wrists that are always moving, and frequently grabs/holds/pinches my neck when I'm holding him.  He's quick to laugh and so patient with the sibling love that's forced upon him.  How we love this boy!
Always a grin in the tub.
Poor, overly-loved child.
 The neck grabbing in action...
 Babe's first Jazz game!
Sporting daddy's hat.
And the fingers.  Always the fingers.

No comments: