


Well, I made it through my first primary program! These are some of the many kids that filled the stand last Sunday and sang their hearts out. They have lots of personality, as you can see from the pictures. Despite all the stress that comes with organizing and planning and trying to figure out how to fit 80 kids on the stand, it turned out to be a truly lovely program. I wish I had it on video so I could sit and enjoy it without a hundred things to be thinking about. I sure am proud of those kids and have so much fun singing with them each week.

8 comments:
You are such a rock star....and such a grown-up!
Can I just tell you how much I love the Cinderella poncho? Well I love it a lot.
Congrats! Our ward had the Primary program, too. I was so sad that we came in late and I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't see all their little funny facial expressions. It really is my favorite Sunday when they do the Primary program :).
Amy--I forgot to tell you tonight. first, I couldn't even sing the chorus of the last verse of I am a Child of God--couldn't even try to get the words out, it was so beautiful. And later one of the parents was telling me how much the descant surprised her, that she felt like it was a gift from the primary to the congregation. Good job!
Oh yes! I've been there before! It's a great relief when it's over. Congrats on your anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great time and it is so beautiful out there!
Primary ... why am I not surprised :)
The branch out here in Egypt had a primary program out here too. Same theme and everything. That sure makes the world seem much smaller. Very cool.
Way to go! No small feat that's for sure! I wish we could have seen it :) Excited to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment