In addition to the aforementioned pie, this year's Thanksgiving included great company & conversation (though we missed our families, as always), mom's cheeseball, grandma's stuffing, and a tasty new sweet potato recipe (sans cayanne--I didn't have any on hand). I am still working on that half-bushel I bought over a month ago...
So, while I am grateful for many, many things, today I am specifically thankful for two:
1) an endless box of sweet potatoes.
2) a piece of sour cream lemon pie with each meal of the day.
Now for some of that pie...

11 comments:
Great picture of the pie! What kind of camera do you have? Love you guys :)
Um, I wish that I had been there to try your sour cream lemon pie. Looks deeeee-lish. And they just don't do baked goods in NYC like they do in Mormon town.
Love you both! Xo.
Yum. You must send the recipe. Absolutely must. Like, right now. Now. Immediately.
Hmmm...sounds yummy! I want a piece!
mmmm yummy, I have to have buttermilk pie at Thanksgiving but I wouldn't mind getting that recipe it looks extra extra delicious!
Fancy! It looks delish. Gotta love Thanksgiving. At least one of the benefits of doing it away from home is that YOU get to enjoy all the leftovers (and no more cooking all weekend long...). Missing you!
Yup, pretty sure I'm gonna need that recipe for sour cream lemon pie. Just send that on over.
word verification: Tummo: n - the excessive rounding of the stomach, seen often after a large Thanksgiving feast.
Gracias
Buen artÃculo
you so should have brought it ;) Looks great!
Your pie looks really beautiful! And I totally know what you mean when you say that Thanksgiving isn't complete without your pie--I'm the same way with my creamed corn! Funny how that happens!
Post a Comment