Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome, Emmett!

Emmett Clark Schmutz
August 14, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
7 pounds, 5 ounces
20.5 inches
Perfect in every way.  He has dark hair with a perfect swirl on the back of his head; bright, attentive eyes; a strong neck and long feet with a prominent big toe.  He loves sucking his fingers and sticking out his tongue.

We love every ounce of him! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Cutest baby ever!! I am so happy for you and your husband.

Lucy said...

AHHHH! A huge congrats! And let the adventures in parenting begin! Love every second of it! It's awesome!

Unknown said...

I LOVE my new nephew like crazy!!! Xoxoxo

Shaunee said...

Amy-
He is absolutely beautiful! I love his big, bright eyes. I wish I was closer and could take my turn holding him.
Congrats to you and Clark! I am so happy for you guys.

Hilary said...

He is so awesome. I love him already!

The Reichmans said...

Congrats amy jill! I know you are going to be the most amazing mother! love you guts-nan

The Christians said...

Welcome to the world Little Clark. You've got great parents. We're excited for you guys!

Cindy said...

Ok, I'm ready for more pictures!!!

The Christians said...

Congrats~~ We are really happy for you guys!

Holly Park said...

I love him! I can't wait to meet him and give him big squeezes!