weight: 9 pounds 13 ounces (average)
height: 22.5 inches (above average)
head size: 40 cm (off the charts)
New tricks:
• producing spit bubbles
• pushing up on his legs
• sleeping through the night (3 out of the last 4 nights)
• enjoying bath time more
• flailing his arms when mad (okay, that's not a new trick)
• spitting up too frequently
Things I adore:
• the way he holds his onto his ears when he nurses
• the little hissing sound he makes after he yawns
• his smiles, even if most aren't intentional smiles yet
• the [rather loud] sounds he makes while nursing
• cleaning off his messy milk face after he nurses
• snuggly naps with baby
• the way he stretches after eating
We sure love this little growing guy. How can you not ooh and aah over those cheeks!

5 comments:
I could gobble him up! GOBBLE HIM UP, I say! He is so alert and soaking in everything! Sorry I missed your call--we will catch up soon!
He is just adorable. It makes me almost want a newborn again...and it is way too soon for that. Enjoy every moment of this stage, it goes by way too fast. Also you are one lucky momma with the whole sleeping through the night thing. I hope he keeps it up!
How is it that he just gets more and more awesome everyday?! I just love him and his "off-the-charts" cute head! :)
He is totally a Moulton baby! Sorry, Clark!
Oh he's beautiful Amy. And a lovely name too. Congrats to you and Clark. You do good work :)
Post a Comment