On Sunday, October 23, the day after we returned from our exciting road trip, we had little Emmett's baby blessing. Clark's dad, Spencer, plus Vaughn and Margaret came to town Saturday evening, and everyone pitched in to help get things ready. It was a late night with little sleep, but the next day turned out to be a lovely Sunday with family and friends.
Emmett wore a sweet little outfit made with love by his Grandma Moulton. Here are pictures from his big day.
Lots of yummy brunch food--Mom's amazing sugar cookies were the centerpiece!
We are so lucky to have Emmett in our family!
5 comments:
Bubble outfits are the cutest! You look beautiful! Looks like a wonderful day with family!
He's so cute! And I love all of the pictures--you got some really great ones.
It was such a beautiful occasion. Xoxoxo
i love your family so much!!
What a special day and so nice to have so much family there! your mom is gorgeous by the way! I want to look like that when I'm a grandma!
Post a Comment