Sunday, November 20, 2011

Going batty

Halloween this year was a little batty...okay, that was a bad pun, but our little bat was pretty much the cutest thing ever.  Even when he cried the first 45 minutes of being in his costume I thought it was adorable.  Thank you, ROSS, for his $5.99 costume!  Overall, I would say Emmett wasn't super impressed; we didn't manage to get a single smiling bat picture to entire night!

 Mommy bat & Baby bat
 At the ward trunk-or-treat
 Clark did a great job decorating our trunk...too bad I didn't by enough candy.  We were out after only 15 minutes!
 Tuckered out.
On Halloween Day we let him wear this cute onesie instead of his costume.  We had a fun time walking Club Blvd, eating caramel popcorn and playing Guesstures at the Crittenden's.
 Isn't he adorable?  Sweeter than all the Halloween candy in town...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I think that's pretty awesome even if he isn't smiling!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! Best mama and baby bat ever ;)

Beccarigg said...

LOVE his bat costume and love it even more that you matched him!! So cute! The Halloween onsie is pretty dang awesome too. : )