#28
This year we spread the birthday celebrations throughout the weekend.
Saturday night we enjoyed a tasty Indian dinner at a not so inviting environment. In the basement of an All-State building? Really? I'm not a big fan. I'm also not a big fan of being seated right next to a loud table when there are dozens of empty tables.
Sunday morning we celebrated with waffles, berries and cream. Clark was pretty excited about his birthday present: tickets to see the Dodgers and Cardinals play this summer in St. Louis.
Monday night we had a few friends over for cheesecake. Clark forgot that he was supposed to blow out the candles AFTER we sang Happy Birthday, not before. Shameful. :)
I sure do like this guy.
12 years ago


2 comments:
I like that guy too! Way to go on the birthday celebration Amy! And nice gift too! Phil's going to be jealous. I think I might hide this post from him! =) (Just kidding).
So glad he had a great day! Much love to you both!
Post a Comment