Wow! I'm so impressed that you grew flowers from seed! When did you start them? And don't you feel a need to get a hibiscus & mandevilla from Kroger?? ;)
I want a garden so bad. Someday. I'm blog stalking you, but it's okay, I'm friends with Clark. I used to stalk Clark until he was forced to be friends with me. hahaa. Anyways, your plants look awesome. Mad props. Feel free to check out my blog to see who this crazy random person is. And please tell Clark hi!!
Congrats on your super green thumb this year! You made it happen, lady! So has the garden successfully made it over to the new place? More or less room to garden over there?
As of November 2007, we started our new life together and took off to North Carolina where Clark recently graduated and is working as a nurse at Duke hospital and I am teaching high school Spanish.
8 comments:
Good for you--I'm jealous of your garden prowess!
Way to go! I'm so impressed you have done so well. Next year we're planning on doing a garden in pots and buckets as well. You are our inspiration!
Hooray for your green thumbs! Way to go!
Wow! I'm so impressed that you grew flowers from seed! When did you start them? And don't you feel a need to get a hibiscus & mandevilla from Kroger?? ;)
very impressed. you may have just inspired me. i want that too.
I want a garden so bad. Someday. I'm blog stalking you, but it's okay, I'm friends with Clark. I used to stalk Clark until he was forced to be friends with me. hahaa. Anyways, your plants look awesome. Mad props. Feel free to check out my blog to see who this crazy random person is. And please tell Clark hi!!
You ROCK!!! Have you been able to keep all of your greenlings and transfer them to your new place? Is there room for your garden there- I hope so!
Congrats on your super green thumb this year! You made it happen, lady! So has the garden successfully made it over to the new place? More or less room to garden over there?
Post a Comment