
European drinking chocolate. Chocolate you can eat with a spoon. An experience that keeps you in the moment, demands your full attention. No worries, no cares. Just chocolate. And really good company.

To those of you who live in Provo or who are passing through: Please keep this place in business so I can faithfully return every six months. Located on Center St. just West of Los Hermanos.


Also serving gelato (pink grapefruit shown above), crepes & pizza.
8 comments:
ah man, now I want one! :) Put that on the list with the Provo bakery for things I have to do when on the other side of the mountains :)
That place is delicious, But to be honest I am surprised they are still a float... Hopefully they make it!
I love their gelato especially the pink grapefruit. The chocolate drink looks amazing, I am going to have to try it next time I am in Utah.
i want the pink grapfruit gelato!! looks delicious - will have to try it in nov.
Provo finally gets a gelateria and I am half way across the country! I will definitely have to give it a try next time I am in town!
i know why do so many eateries go out of business in provo?
lack of gelato, we hope.
I am all over that! Yum!!
I LOVE that place esp because they serve amazing crepes with nutella-yummy:) oh no now I really, really want one
Post a Comment