
This past week I got to play in Albuquerque with my long-time friend, Holly, and her sweet baby boys. We spent the days chatting away, watching Friends episodes, and feeding, burping, changing, rocking, and bathing the babies. I was glad to be able to spend some real time with Holly, and I loved helping with the babes--even during the early early morning shifts! The only downside of the visit was that the airline lost my luggage, and I didn't get it back for over 24 hours! They did compensate me with a $50 travel voucher though.

Holly has Zach and I am holding Luke. Zach definitely has Peterson features and Luke has much more Park in him.

Sweet little boys! I miss them already!

Props to Holly for handling her workload so well! She's such a good momma!

8 comments:
So good to have you!! We are all missing you! Thank you again for everything!
Wow! No kidding props to Holly. That is some hard work. What a fun vacation. That is so fun to see them.
How fun. I am so glad you got to help her out with her babies. I am sure she appreciated it lots. They look like they are getting chubby already.
Those twins are sure cute, but I'm glad my babies have come one at a time. Two new born babies sounds like a lot of work.
I would love to see you if you come up to Idaho. Just let me know when you will be here.
Ok, Amy--you have definitely traveled more than me this summer! Sounds like you're really enjoying your summer off!
And I'm sure your friend appreciated having your help. Having more than one baby at a time is exhausting!
Getting up with one little guy at night makes me tired enough. It must have been quite the adventure with two! You are so nice!
It's funny how "to burp" can mean to make a baby belch, or to belch yourself. I'm inclined to believe you spent your time belching yourself from this blog post.
How sweet!
Post a Comment