This may be one of my favorite pictures ever.
He takes slides a little more seriously...
Swings, however, are his absolute favorite. He demands to go "big high" (which really is quite high) for looong periods of time.
Eager Emmett observers
The girls
Poppin' wheelies on his new (to him) red motorcycle.
I can rarely hold Lucy (on any baby) for more than a minute before Emmett finds his way up next to me (and often on my lap). He certainly likes and is curious about Baby Lucy, but doesn't want his mom giving other babies attention.
Sweet snuggles with the sleeping babe
Morning Emmett
When we weren't playing outdoors, we ventured out to ImaginOn and story time at the local libraries.On our last day we visited the Reedy Creek Nature Center and Preserve where we enjoyed some outdoor play and indoor rocking.
Great ladies to be related to...
The boys and their mom
Emmett was soooo tired, which is the only reason he sat on my lap and let me rock him for so long.


















3 comments:
YAYAYAYAY! Blogpost from my favorite people! It was so awesome to have you guys here in March. Looking forward to summer adventures!
Well done! (Positive reinforcement.) Keep it up!!
I feel the same way when I get behind in blogging... it can be overwhelming, can't it! I'm glad you went ahead and posted anyway. :) Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment