Friday, July 8, 2011

One Spoiled Mama-to-BEE

My sweet cousins, aunt, mom, sister and sisters-in-law worked their amazing talents to put together the sweetest baby shower.  Not a single detail was overlooked!  It was a gorgeous summer day full of wonderful friends, neighbors and family, beautiful food and adorable gifts.  The bee theme, yellows and grays, daisies and details were captured well in these photos by Jenna.  Enjoy!
     I really did get spoiled with great gifts and adorable outfits.  The one that brought the most oohs and ahhs was definitely the Baby Bullet!  
Sweet sister and mom.  Can you believe that girl is officially a teenager now!
My sweet sister- and mother-in-law.
Long-time friends.
 My dearest cousins!  These beautiful ladies are the ones responsible for all this cuteness and planning!
Cousins and sisters.
Thank you, ladies, for a beautiful day!  Love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely celebration! The photography is awesome, Ames! Who took the pictures?

Maurine said...

It was quite possibly the cutest shower I have ever been to. Seriously yummy food too. You are getting so close, how are you feeling?

Holly Park said...

Geez, now I'm even more jealous I missed out on all the fun! It was so great to see you, though. And I can NOT wait to meet that little peanut!

Beccarigg said...

Wow! My jaw is seriously dropped to the floor looking at all these pictures. That is quite possibly the most gorgeous shower I have ever seen. Every detail is perfection. Seriously looks straight out of a magazine. The cookies are so pretty I don't even think I could eat one! The cupcakes too! Everything is just so beautiful, What a fun way to celebrate : )

Jerai Moulton said...

Your baby shower was amazing! I was so happy that we were in town and that I got to be there! It was so much fun to see you open all your gifts and see the cute baby clothes--so teeny tiny!