Clark and I are always excited for a good reason to travel to Utah, and this June we had many reasons--one of them being these two lovebirds! Dan has been one of my and Clark's best friends for many years. We were so glad timing worked out for us to be part of Dan and Hilary's big day. We are even more excited that they happen to be moving to Durham for a year in August! We are keeping our fingers crossed that the Magleby newlyweds will soon be our new neighbors!
12 years ago

2 comments:
What a wonderful wedding day for Dan and Hilary! I bet they were so glad to have both of you there. I hope they end up in your neighborhood and ward. PS. Your hair is looking great, Amy! So cute!
How wonderful that you got to be there! I am jealous that you might get to be neighbors. When are you due, Amy? You are looking great!
Post a Comment